Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Camo Designs


Two Camo Designs

Digital
and
Woodland


My Digital Camo Design
                                              


On my first digital camo design,
I went a little too heavy
on the khaki color
but otherwise,
I think it looks good!
 I am going to go back and
re-do the khaki part  and
add more of the forest green color.


   Although I like the Digital design,
I really liked the Leaf and Stem Woodland Design  the best!

       

  My Stem Woodland Camo Design.



The design has camo for low profile stances and positions.
It represents grass, low and small plants, and small trees.




Here is a closeup of the Leaf and Stem Design!




I will have more pictures in my next post to show you
 what else I have been working on!


I learned that designing and painting my airsoft guns in the Digital and Woodland Designs was not that difficult to do!  It  takes some time in planning out the design, working out the pattern on paper, and a lot of tape to map out the desired design on the gun.  In the end, it's worth the extra effort  to give  the gun that camoflauge look that will last and be the envy of all of my friends! 

If you have any questions or would like to contact me about painting your airsoft gun for you,  please e-mail me or leave a comment.  Thanks for stopping by my site and I hope to hear from you soon!
















No comments: